Hello!

A little blog to share my life journey with you. I'm a huge fan of shopping, cake and my hubby-to-be!!
A teacher by day but a spend-a-holic by night (and day too). Lovin' life at th min- I'm one lucky lady!

Friday 9 March 2012

Post one... please forgive me for rubbishness!

Hi there!
As you can see from all over my blog my name is Abi and I'm a teacher with a shopping problem- I'll admit it, I'm never satisfied... always needing a shopping hit... always something new to buy and never enough time or money to do so. I have recently found so many fantastic blogs that I have followed, read and now been inspired by, especially a certain Miss Sutcliffe- take a read she is fantastic!
I am by no means a trend setter but love to follow others leads. My blog is mainly going to be the funny elements of being a teacher, shopping related, cake related or even wedding related. Please don't get bored with the weddingness of some of the posts, there will be a few but many will be shopping related... apart from the first which I shall share next, but if you're a romantic like me, you'll love a read... it's for the Mills and Boons fan in all of us...
...Anyway I'll stop my rambling. I love constructive criticism so feel free to share, I'm a novice at all of this but love a new challenge... enjoy
Abi
(Happy weekend) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment