Hello!

A little blog to share my life journey with you. I'm a huge fan of shopping, cake and my hubby-to-be!!
A teacher by day but a spend-a-holic by night (and day too). Lovin' life at th min- I'm one lucky lady!

Friday 9 March 2012

Irregular Choice?? I dunno about that, they're amazing!

Yes, I have a problem with shopping, and no, Im not ashamed about it, not in the slightest...
Soooo...
I decided to go on an impromptu shopping trip after work yesterday, no expectations, just me, my closest friend and two hungry tummies (don't worry these were sorted out after a trip to the Marks and Spencer food department) 
We decided to pop into the friendliest store in the world Schuh (has anyone else experienced their friendliness? I wonder if they work on commission). I headed to the back of the shop- I knew exactly what I was waiting for... the most amazing shoes were ahead of me... Irregular Choice.
These shoes are beautiful: both bright and individual... I'm in love. I have a wish list of shoes... these are at the top
However, these had to be bumped down when I saw these beauties...
In my head I'm thinking, 'These would be the most beautiful wedding shoes' So I thought 'Why not?' I tried them on, they fit like a glove... then I thought 'These would be the most amazing shoes- full stop!!'. My card left my wallet independently and they became mine! Irregular Chhoice truly are the most beautiful and  quirky shoes- I love them! Take a look. I'd love to know what you think? And if you own any too?

No comments:

Post a Comment