Hello!

A little blog to share my life journey with you. I'm a huge fan of shopping, cake and my hubby-to-be!!
A teacher by day but a spend-a-holic by night (and day too). Lovin' life at th min- I'm one lucky lady!

Saturday 10 March 2012

A Goodie Bag of Treats

I love getting post- I dunno about you, but there is something very special about opening a package, especially one with a handwritten envelope... and this week I received the package of packages.
As stated in my earlier post I am a huge fan of Miss L Sutcliffe, a blogger who I came across on Twitter and as she also is a huge MAC fan we decided to do a trade... However I came out the better in this trade. I thought that I would share with you the amazing delights that I received in my amazing handwritten package, and thank you so much again, Laura!
As you can see, I have been extremely lucky!! And am so very looking forward to trying these out especially the Lauren's Way Lashes- I love her tanning products so am obviously very excited to try these out!!
The MUA Crackle nail varnish is beautiful, but I wanted to try it as an all over shade (Secretly I didn't read the label, slathered it on and then wondered why it was patchy) Anyway, as an all over shade and a crackly shade I love it and it's great. The colour is so vibrant and girly, I currently love looking at my nails.
I know I am a very lucky lady but just wanted to say a big public Thank You for a truly amazing gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment